Friday, April 28, 2006

About Me

Thanks for stopping by! I am Kim, Mama to Emma, Seth, Amelia, Liberty and Elliott, and wife to Jeremy. I love my husband, my children and my life. This is my place to talk about my life and all that entails. I love being a Mom, but it isn't always easy, so I talk about that. I love being a Mom especially when it's funny, so I talk about that. I love being a Mom.

On August 23, 2003 Emma died. She was 8 months, 8 days old. It was at my in-laws house, on their 30th anniversary. My mother-in-law found her. My life has never been the same since. She was a healthy, happy baby and died very unexpectedly while she napped.

Since her death, 8 years ago, I have had 4 more children. I am very passionate about attachment parenting, homebirth, breastfeeding and cloth diapers. But, that's not all there is to me.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons) and talk about it a lot.

But, that's not only who I am either.

I love to sew, knit, bake, garden, create with my children, Mother, and Wife.

It's all of those things, all of it, that makes up who I am. I am a Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, Niece, Cousin, Friend.

So, grab a cup of tea, sit back and enjoy my ramblings!

You can also follow me on Twitter, I am @prairiemama

Or, you can friend me on Facebook - Kim Borchert

Thanks for stopping by my little space.